Online, virtual, blended or live
In our busy fast paced world we’re interrupted every 3 minutes by email, instant messages and people. It makes us feel distracted and overwhelmed. Re-focusing and re-engaging is vital to increase personal and organisational productivity and performance.
Pipsy’s courses for individuals, teams and organisations covers
- Developing focus and attention
- Finding time and headspace for creative work and problem solving during working hours
- Building team practices to improve concentration, communication and clarity
- Wellbeing, work-life integration and stress management
The courses focus on practical, small changes in behaviour and mindset make big changes in the productivity, well-being and engagement of you and your team.
You can choosing the learning options that suit you
- Online self-paced learning
- Virtual webinars and training
- Blending learning mixing both face-to-face and on-line delivery
- Interactive live workshops and seminars
The real benefit of any course is when you or your people change mindset and behaviour.
We facilitate an active adult learning approach that:
- Shares and builds on existing experience and wisdom
- Includes activities where you learn, practice and reflect on new behaviours
- Uses of models and concepts that are memorable and easy to apply without referring to a textbook
- Supports post course implementation with action planning and, if agreed, follow-up coaching
- Uses virtual tools in an interactive way to create engagement and real connection
Our approach increases the return on investment by enabling new skills, mindset and behaviour to be applied straight away.
Amcor’s global engagement survey identified that one of the key drivers of employee engagement is career opportunities. Pipsy helped Amcor identify best practices in career development to enhance career opportunities within the largest employee group, Operator positions at manufacturing sites.
“Jane´s facilitation and training style is very participatory, engaging and energetic. She is a true professional in team development, leadership and interpersonal skills and other areas of people development. All the training courses had participants from several offices across the world and Jane is very good in taking into account cultural differences and different backgrounds of participants. Jane received excellent feedback from the participants regarding her facilitation style and professionalism.”
HR Director, Poyry
“Meeting Jane involved an excellent balance of strong and sincere commitment and professionalism with clear messages to the audience. There was very good interaction in and outside the class during the training.”
“Very engaging delivery style and a great way to see storytelling in practice.”
Henley Management Forum Participant
“Very relevant, will be sharing ideas presented with our management team.”
HRINZ Presentation Participant
“I really felt that I learned a lot and it was an extremely enjoyable workshop. I liked having to brainstorm and think outside-the-box and get the chance to work closely together with every person in the group but also with the group split into different constellations.”
In-house Workshop participant